Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in Toulouse, called Toulouse Blagnac Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Toulouse airport. Plan your travel to TLS Airport with the information provided in this site.
Toulouse Airport, known officially as Toulouse Blagnac Airport (IATA: TLS, ICAO: LFBO) is located 4 miles (almost 7 km) northwest of Toulouse and partially in Blagnac, in the Midi-Pyrénées region, in France.
TLS airport is a public airport operated by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Toulouse together with the French government and shareholders as Regional Council, the Departmental Council and the Urban Area.
The airport has a main terminal divided in 4 halls: A, B, C and D.
- Hall A: has 14 check-in counters and 8 gates. Is located at the southern end of the terminal and it handles regional flights.
- Hall B: has 16 check-in counters and 10 gates. It handles Air France flights to France and Schengen Europe. It is also the oldest hall in the airport and over 3M passengers pass through the hall.
- Hall C: has 24 check-in counters and 6 gates. It’s operated by low-cost and traditional airlines and hosts flights to France and Europe.
- Hall D: has 14 check-in counters and 10 gates. It hosts international traffic and it can handle over 8M travelers.
- 1 terminal
- 4 halls
- 2 runways
- Located 10 minutes from the city centre
- 6 car parks
- In 2015 TLS airport handled more than 7M passengers
- It’s the 5th airport in importance for France
- It’s considered the “business” airport from the country
- It operates with over 100 destinations
Toulouse airport has the following services for all passengers: currency exchange and banks, a business center, a mobile app, a prayer room, a photomaton, shops, cafés and restaurants with brands and retails, an art gallery and many more.
- Bus: operated by Tisséo. Routes:
- 25: Blagnac Emile Zola - Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
- 30: Fenouillet Centre Commercial - Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
- 66: Toulouse St Cyprien - Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
- 88: Grenade - Seilh - Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
- Airport Shuttle: Tisséo: bus and metro. Shuttles: Departs every 20 minutes and it takes 20 minutes aprox. from the Toulouse airport to the city centre. Stop in front of Hall B. From 05h00 to 00h15.
- Metro: Shuttle buses links with some metro stations:
- Line A: Jean Jaurès.
- Line B: Compans Caffarelli and Jeanne d'Arc.
- Rail: Toulouse-Matabiau railway station.
Tram: Line T2 connects Toulouse city center with the airport every 15 minutes. Connects with metro Line A in Arènes and metro Line B in Palais de Justice.
Many companies offers services to rent a car from the Toulouse airport. To get more information, click here.
Address: 31703 Blagnac, France
Telephone: +33 825 38 00 00
Home information: +33 170 46 74 74 - Arrival Level (Hall C)
Arrival Level - Hall C
Phone : + 33 (0) 825 380 000 (0.18 € ttc/min) // +33 (0)170 46 74 74
For items left in aircraft, please, contact directly with your airline